Thursday 30 April 2015

a little bit of everything..

I woke up this morning with a thought on my mind, look how summers and winters have so quickly gone by.. It feels like only yesterday when I was filled with innocence, batting my eyelashes and asking my mum, if I'm a real princess.. When all I wanted was to play, to be out and about all day.. I was only hurt, by the cuts and bruises, repeatedly falling over, before the day was over..
Always running around, getting dirt on my dainty clothes from rolling around on the ground.. Carefree and always filled with energy, little did I know, real life is a fucking orgy..
Friendships were so innocent, no jealousy and mockery.. Relationships were just so cute, he held my hand and I was wooed..
My mum was there to always dry my tears, my father fought away all my fears.. Sometimes I just want to go back to those years..
I look at those pictures, see the glint in my eyes, the big smile, never left my face.. Now time just flies by at a very fast pace.
I write, because I feel my hand itch, about life who's fucking bitch.. It takes away your innocence, it takes away your smile, it leaves you naked in the floor, crying and shouting 'no more'.. It always forces you to remember, when all you want is to forget, and the older I get I bet the harder it will get..
What you want is never good and what is good you never want, it's how it's always like..
The hardships pass, they're done, they're gone.. They just keep telling you, get up and move on.. What they don't tell you is that they'll keep knocking down, again again, until the future looks blurry..
You work so hard for a small pack of money,when your bills are paid you left with not even a penny..
You live amongst vultures, you're pray, a little needle in a stack of hay.. Corrupt politicians are supposed to lead your way..
People around you are dying like flies and when you ask why, you're just fed another shitload of lies..It's not a life you live by choice, but it seems you're slowly loosing for voice..
You may not see things my way, but you should know, I don't give a shit about your view anyway..
I speak my mind though it may not be heard, I'm not another sheep in this herd.. I look different, but you all look the same, white and fluffy and a little huffy..all slaves to the big boss, well guess who's at loss..
You pray to your God, looking for absolution, as if that's the real solution.. you go to church, fall on your knees, you repeat the same words with such ease.. 'forgive me Father, for I have sinned' and cry until your eyes are red-rimmed..
I believe in my own God, myself not a fraud.. I can be my own sun, universe and moon, I don't need all your crap, I'm just happy like that..
I can live my own way, you can keep yapping away.. Say what you like, I won't live like we're under the third Reich..
I dream my dreams big and set my goals high, it's hard to get by, I'm not gonna lie.. I'll have fun and smile as much I can, I don't have a grand plan.. I'm gonna love, I'm gonna cry, I'm gonna lose, and be in pain, at least my life will be far from plain.. I choose to live before I die, I'm never going to comply..

No comments:

Post a Comment