Tuesday 8 November 2016

Smoke Filled Room Part II: The beginning

The room is bright,radiating with light. The fireplace is lit, emitting waves of heat in every corner of the room.
I'm staring at the window. It's cold outside, two snowflakes race for the first place while melting. I feel calm and peaceful. I haven't felt like that in a long time. I can't remember what changed in my life, all I remember is a blue light storming through the door and filling my dark and twisted room.
The form of that light was familiar, but my head is clouded. Is this a dream? This room was always dark but she came. I'm confused but it just feels so right. I never felt like this before. It's strange how a blue light can change your entire life. I hope it's for the best. I don't like changes but I guess I could make an exception this time. I approached the light, hesitating at the start but the more I walked to it, the better I felt.

An invisible hand touching me, scrambling my hair, like a gentle wind at an autumn afternoon. I can see a figure through the light. She looks familiar but my head is still clouded. The figure draws closer, closer to my lips. I'm shocked. My body is not responding. I can't move. She is captivating and I think that I really don't want to move. Deep inside me, a part of me is screaming for someone to save me. Is that it? Is this the light that I need in my life? Am I ready? Even if I'm not, I'm ready to accept the consequences of my choice. Take me away, lets get lost together. Anywhere but here my dear light.

The wind became a breeze, the breeze became a smell, the smell became a perfume. An autumn wind, a spring breeze, a summer perfume. Irresistible, gentle and wild at the same time. A dream into my warped reality. An angel in my hell. The ethereal figure came closer and with one kiss disabled all my protections.
Destroyed every guilt, every bad memory, every bad day until now. I wished to the stars, I wished so hard for this to last and suddenly-


                                                              Darkness


No comments:

Post a Comment