Saturday 9 January 2016

Dust to Dust Part II

You are not the only one that mattered to me you know. However, I will always love you. You will always be the one for me. The first and the last, the alpha and the omega. I just don't care about you anymore. You were my first love and the first to go. Before you die in my hands I will only give you a piece of  advice. 'Never leave someone for dead'. Finish the fucking job, because if by any chance that someone comes back, all hell will break loose and there will be no stopping him. You should have known better, you should never underestimate me darling. That's what happens when you underestimate me.  You have to walk now you meat suit. Hold the thought we were talking about... Kill your feelings, you possess  the controller to the kill switch of your heart. There are no love songs that can explain what you once felt for her, no fairy tales for the happiness you lost, no lullabies for the security they ripped apart. The happiness THEY TOOK FROM YOU! So, walk, walk and don't look back at her dead body. Walk and keep on destroying worlds, keep on killing gods. Let her go, you are something else now, you are a soul sealer, a god killer. She used to mean something but know she means nothing. She is just another pawn in the big game of chess and you are the one moving the pieces. They are all puppets and you are the puppet master pulling the strings. They have no will and even if they have, you will take it away. Make them as lifeless as they made you. So, carry on.

-I wish my wounds could heal, I wish someone could save me from my terrible fate. Put me out of my misery with a big bang or a kiss. If only second chances existed. I wish I wasn't dead inside. Wishes are for the weak and I'm not weak anymore...unfortunately. I can't recall the last time I cried or felt anything else except sadness and emptiness. I killed the only person who could get me out of this mess. This endless void I'm falling in, this ocean of darkness. Was it for the best? I think so...That's what she told me before the end. They say that the only way to find yourself is to get lost inside someone else but I have no one. No one is left, it's just me and myself and I am afraid I wont make it. I wont be able to break my curse, I can surpass my monster anymore.

-Oh, you stupid boy...You have no idea. I pity you. You are a mere human with no power over me. I am the one who guides and controls you, you filthy meat suit. I waited so many years to break down, to gain control over you. I am the king and you are the horse you filthy human and you can't do shit because it was actually your choice to become the horse. It was your choice to let me on the steering wheel. So, the only thing you can actually to is to accept your fate and buckle up because it is gonna be a bumpy ride.  Full of torture and blood.

-I believe I am addicted to this rush, this torture and pain. I don't know what to do. It's so difficult to get rid of this void after all these years. Maybe I don't want to. Maybe it's my only chance to survive this cruel world. This world full of fakes and degenerates. I guess I just have to accept my fate and just do my job. The job I was destined to do. I have this voice in my mind that I cannot oppose. It says that I need to burn everything, I need to kill everyone. What should I do, what should I do....... It's been forever since I felt love and warmness. I'm so cold. I need her hands again. I need her eyes to look at me again the same way she was looking at me when I met her. These endless summer conversations, the love, the coziness of her touch. She may be dead but her presence still haunts me. It makes me mad, FURIOUS. Who does she think she is to haunt me. Who the fuck does she think she is. This freaking girl. I'm not in love anymore. I have nothing left inside of me.. I'm sick of it!

Yes, yes my dear human... Embrace your rage. Understand it and even welcome it. It is gonna be easier with time. Let if fill your empty soul and replace the last bits of feelings you have. You don't need them anyway. They don't need you anyway. They never did but you was too blind to see it. Too proud, too in love.  Desperate to find the love of your life, in search of romantic worlds and fairy tales. For what is worth, I believed it  along with you. I felt it even though I was empty however, feelings fade away and all that's left is dust. We are formed by dust and dust we shall become once again. Dust to dust and ashes to ashes. Nobody cares and everyone is dead. A city, a world of living dead. It's our job to make it right. Our job to fix the mistakes of this false god. Consume and adapt, let go of your worries. There is nothing left to care about, nothing left to cry over, nothing left to love.  The biggest mistake you have ever made is that she caught your eye. You fell in... You fell in love. The moon bled with you the day that love died. Do you really think you are strong enough to fight this urge, this hunger? Do you really think you are something special? The wolf among the sheep? Do you think you are the one to break this curse of loneliness and escape this darkness that has been surrounding you all this time? Do you still think this story is your fairy tale you wanted to live?

You have to accept it sooner or later and become my servant. My little servant in my own little void world. Where nothing and everything exists at the same time. Where love and hate is the exact same thing. It is unavoidable so you better say goodbye and stop struggling. On the other hand.... You have no one to say goodbye don't you? You are all alone. You pushed the people you loved away from you because you thought that you deserve nothing. Of course you deserve nothing. How could the nothingness deserve something? For what it's worth though, you once meant something to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment