Wednesday 27 January 2016

Dust to Dust Part III

NO. This can't be true. You don't mean this. I killed her. I killed because you made me do it and you say this to me to inflict me more pain? How much more can someone stand? I thought you were my friend, I thought you would help me but it seems I was wrong. I ended the one who could help me and I was left here with you. Maybe you are right. Maybe she did love me at some point. Maybe she didn't have the way to show it to me. Please tell me, did she also believe that she was worthless like me? I'm begging you, if you have any humanity left in you, you should tell me. Give me closure at last and stop torturing me. If you do this, my soul is yours. I will blindly follow you and do your biding. All I ask is to grant me this wish. Let me be complete once again. She is long gone but I need her memory. I have to remember her. Remember every inch of her body, every single shade of color that her eyes had. I have to feel the worse and the best thing she did to me. If you let her fade, I will fade too. If you let me forget I will never forgive you and trust me, you will be the last but not least on my list. I will kill you with everything I have so I dare you. Let her fade, let her be consumed by my darkness and you death will be painful and slow even if that means I have to die with you. I created you and I can destroy you, so I would not be so comfy if I was you. If you really think I am a mere human as you say then you are a mere demon. A lowlife bastard created by a lowlife human like me, so watch your tongue when you speak about me.


You filthy human, you little pathetic puddle of mud, how dare you speak about the king of hell like that? A lowlife bastard, your creation, a mere demon? I am hell itself you ignorant prick!
- You speak too much you know that?
- I will speak as much as I want for as long as I want. Listen carefully and you may learn a thing or two.
- There is nothing for me to learn. I already had this blood lust inside me. I was already void. I wanted to kill, to destroy, to get revenge. The only thing you did is that you killed the only person I have ever loved. The only one who could control me.
- Of course I killed her, you vessel. Who doesn't want to be an unstoppable killing machine?
- I didn't you scum. Get off your high horse. I may be unstoppable but this doesn't mean you can control me. It's the exact opposite you brainless little demon. Who told you I wanted to become like this? Who the fuck told you I wanted to kill her? She was the one. It's the exact opposite. You see, I got nothing left to lose. She was the one I wanted to protect and I failed miserably. This is on me. The fact that you killed her using me though? That's on you and hear me when I say. I will have my revenge. For now, how about you shut the fuck up and let me do your bidding, until I say otherwise. Understood?
Understood but don't think that you can actually hurt-
- I told you to shut the fuck up, didn't I?
That's right, keep calm and don't mock me. Let me do my job and when the time is right you will see who is the invulnerable one.....
You know.... Under that smile..
- Let that smile alone, you killed that smile.
- I thought you wanted to know about her, about her thoughts and feelings.
- I changed my mind. Maybe it's better not to know. I really am scared of what could happen to me if you told me that she loved me. So hush, not another word.


A girl once gave a kiss to a boy and it changed his life forever. A wanderer always dissatisfied with where he was and what he had, until she came. She was lovely and lovable. She was everything he ever wanted but  the little boy was innocent. He fell madly in love with the girl. Unfortunately the girl wasn't as lovable as he thought she was. She turned his innocence into lust. In the beginning it was nice, however as time passed this lust was consuming him. She was like a drug, always giving him his dose of lust, when one day, suddenly she was gone. She left him there to rot, absorbed his will and left. He was all alone, he became mad. Mad with love for her, he couldn't stand the thought of hating her, not even for a bit but something was off. Innocence was gone and something slipped inside him. It wasn't lust, it was something else, something darker.
After time passed he learned to live without her. He learned to cope with his new found friend inside him, to kill his feelings for her in order to stay alive and not get consumed by his madness again. That friend of him helped him, at least it seemed like help. Seasons changed, years passed and the friend became the boy's right hand. The creature was blocking every thought of that woman. It glued the broken pieces of the boy who gradually became a man. It showed him another point of view, different, more realistic. The man accepted that point of view. Along with the new point of view, it gave him a mission. A mission of justice and self improvement. It was the first time that the boy heard that voice.
- No one will oppose you again, you have me. You will find the liars, the betrayers, the scums and you will deliver punishment. You will see through anything with my help.  In return I will stop your pain, I will make you forget. Do you accept human?
He was shocked but he was in pain indeed.
-Are you really going to help me? I believe I am past saving. He asked and a chill went down his spine. The voice was distorting every time it spoke.
-Yes, human....... I am going to make you unstoppable. Nothing will be in your way again. No pain, no remorse. I will erase these feelings out of existence. DO YOU ACCEPT?
- Yes I accept!
He shouted without a second thought. Suddenly, he felt terrible pain. All of his memories getting wiped and erased. He fell to his knees, shouting and screaming, his teeth plunged deep inside his lips ripping pieces of skin, until the screaming stopped. Everything around him started to decay and his eyes went blank. He became numb, without will once again. He found the strength to close his white eyes. He stood up. He smiled and opened his eyes.
-I feel much better now.
He said while licking the blood on his lips.
- I told you I would help you. Do you know who I am? 
It said with a calm and crystal clear voice.
Oh, I know.. I know very well who you are
The man replied while stretching his neck.
- Are you scared? Terrified? Why are you shaking human?
- Scared? I am excited. I was blind and I can see. I am ready to hit the road and punish the wicked as you said. Who is better to smite the wicked than someone more wicked than them?
I think that we are going to get along just fine. Shall we start?
And so it began. The great adventure of the boy and his demon.
All this killing, all this destruction. Something deep inside him. The gate was broken after some time. The big fortress which the demon built has fallen. The feelings drowned the boy. The wiped memories came back and filled him with the pain of the past. The ghost of her and everyone else he killed. The demon didn't know though. The man was strong enough to hide his pain. His wounds were healed and he was renewed.  That was his plan all along, to overthrow the demon once for all and get revenge for the death of his loved one using his feelings. Even if she was a monster who threw him to the wolves, she was his monster. His little devil and she was gone for ever.  If only she had stayed the same, this have been so much better.
- I don't even recognize my face anymore. I wonder what it's like to start all over again. Could I?  Give me time darling and I will join you. I will be punished as well for what I have done to your beautiful face. I will make up for every wasted  moment. I feel so alone, standing here in this wasteland  where I'm living. I miss you so much. I need more, more of you. We will meet again my love, just wait for me. I will remove this curse, I have a plan. Give me your hate as you always did and guide me through this nightmare. Oh, my fallen angel don't forget about me. Not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment