Wednesday 13 April 2016

I have to wonder.. how many times can a heart break before it is unable to beat again.. before it drums it's last sound and dies.. and can a person still go on living normally with a dead unbeating heart.. with a hollow chest and a black soul.. how many beatings can someone take before they finally lay down unable to get back up..
How many lies can the truth handle before reality is no more than an evil nightmare.. 
How many wounds can a body handle before it stops healing.. 
How does one live.. dead on the inside.. 
Numb the pain again and again.. Numb it till you feel nothing.. stab your own wounds again and again.. stab them until you don't feel the pain anymore when someone else tries to hurt you.. brake your own heart into a million pieces.. trample all over it until it turns to dust so they can't take away any more pieces.. let them keep what they have taken.. 
It's theirs by now.. it's theirs to keep.. the pieces don't fit anywhere anymore.. 
Dead to you.. I'm dead to you since the day you killed me yourself.. you put your hand in my chest and ripped the life right out of me.. I applaud you.. really.. I do. You must feel so good with yourself.. killing peoples joy cause u feel none of your own.. I applaud you really.. you must feel so proud.. 
I'll be more like you.. and less like me..I'll walk around like nothing touches me.. really.. nothing touches me anymore anyway.. you killed that too.. 
Numb the pain.. embrace that darkness.. fall beneath the surface.. step on them before they step on you.. that's the only way to be.. 
I'm not going to sit and count my wounds again hoping I didn't cause any pain while I was dying inside.. 
Go on.. go on living like you do.. one day you'll hurt so much that you can't breathe.. you will remember me then.. only then.. 
Until then.. take care..
I will get where I want to be.. is where you stayed where you wanted to be?
I really don't think so..
You are unworthy of what I gave you, yet I would of given it over and over again..
I was unworthy of such an end.. yet you would if killed me over and over again..
And that's what differentiates us..
You stabbed me and I gave you the knife..
Hold on to it.. remember who you hurt when you are hurting..
Karma won't miss out on you.. you give what you take..

No comments:

Post a Comment