Thursday 19 March 2015

Like A Candle

I was watching your back. What have I done to deserve something like this? I always thought that loving someone with all your heart was enough but it appears that i was mistaken. All I ever wanted was you and now you are so close to me  yet, so far. You was walking away and I could not even move. My heart and feet were frozen. I was trying to speak but it seemed like I was unable to speak. What happened? How did we ended up like this and when? Dont take the light away, please. Why dont you just come back here, we can find a way to make this whole thing right. We messed up, I know but you dont have to feel guilty about anything that you have done throughout our relationship. Dont worry, I love you just the way you are anyway. These words were never spoken though... I was just watching you walk away. You was so beautifull although you turned my life to a living hell. That hell was my motivation though, I loved you from the beginning till the end. I was never afraid of this mountain in my way because you taught me how to climb and get through everything. You taught me so much, even though you was younger than me.

The wind was hurting my face and you was still walking away. I was trying to reach out for you but my body would not move. I wanted to grab you and kiss you but you wont even look at me. "Come on" I was thinking, just turn your head and look at me! What happened to you? Why did you changed so much? I was wondering what was going on inside your head, that little, pretty head that i never managed to understand. Let me approach and cure that chaos inside you. I promise I wont hurt you, the only thing I want to achieve is your happiness, I swear..... Please, dont leave. Can't you see that I am sad? Dont you love me anymore? In every step that you were taking, the darkness in my mind was closing in. The light was fading away and I felt a dark, cold grip on my hand. My feet started to shiver and tears were dripping from my eyes.

You turned your head in an attempt to look at me and you took me by surprise when i noticed that you were crying too. I never understood why u were crying. Dont you see that you are my salvation? I need you in my life so I can smile, like I did when I first met you. I need you to be alright, you are the only one I can trust. Suddenly your little crying face, got a twisted expression..... You were smilling. Why the hell would you smile at a time like this...? Your eyes turned from cute to blank.

That moment I realized. You were faking....All this time that I was giving you everything I had...you were faking every single thing......

And just like that.....
The candle light was extinguished by the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment