Thursday 31 December 2015

Happy New Year and Many Thanks..

Happy New Year everyone.. May this year bring all of u all things good.. may it be a prosperous year filled with good health, joy, success, and lots of love.. may 2016 bring u everything 2015 took away from you and more.. may the only tears you shed be those of happiness..
May you always be surrounded with the people you love and love you.. may success come your way..
May you my dear friend find this to be a year of New beginnings, new job opportunities.. may you find love.. deep true and pure love.. may you be safe, for I could never live in a world you don't exist in.. may you always remember how thankful I am for the years of true friendship and wonderful moments you have given me.. for in all the darkness that has surrounded me throughout these years..you have been my Sun.. through all the hardships you were my rock.. through all the tears you were my shoulder to cry on.. you put up with more than anyone should have to.. and you have never complained.. you my dear friend have been my guardian Angel..you're friendship is a gift and a blessing.. I hope in the years to come I repay the favour..
And you.. my dark and twisted pal.. though I may not know you long.. I have gained a new friend.. and no matter how far away you are.. I have gotten to spend many joyful times with you.. you have given me many hours of crazy conversations and many of serious ones.. you're witty responses and black humour always make me laugh.. you have been there for me.. comforted me.. shared your concerns with me and mine with you.. you are a bright spot despite our darkness in my life.. I look forward to our crazy moments as students together..
My special new friend.. you too came unexpectedly and brought a smile to my lips at a time in my life smiles were long lost.. you and your crazy crazy ways.. so spontaneous, so real.. you gave me memories and moments I shall never forget.. I will never forget your friendship.. I hope you never do too..
Dear sister.. what can I say.. 20 years together.. my friend my saviour.. so different we are.. but nevertheless you have never judged me for all the stupid things I have done.. you have loved me selflessly despite my many flaws.. forgiven my angry remarks.. you have always been by my side no matter how many miles separate us.. you are my light.. I will always thank the universe above for giving me a sister like you.. I could have asked for no one better.. you are the smartest and most talented person I know.. may you always be the wonderful person you are.. I shall never leave your side.. I love you more dearly than I love myself..
My dearest parents.. I cannot thank you enough.. you have raised us with such love.. you have gone without so many times for us to have everything we need.. you have given us life.. stuck by our sides no matter what we have chosen.. you let us learn from our mistakes and never have you judged our choices.. you are a blessing.. I am proud to call you my parents.. everyday that goes by.. I try to make you proud..
A best friend, a big brother.. you came to my life as a foe but ended up my best friend.. you were always the protective older brother I never had... you always had my back.. and I know that in years to come you still will.. thank you!
My sweet fallen Angel.. you are no longer in my life.. but you are on my mind.. always on my mind.. my dearest love.. I wish you all the best.. may your life always be filled with joy.. may you always smile that boyish smile of yours.. may your eyes always twinkle like stars.. my you find inspiration  in all of your hardships to keep on making your beautiful music.. may you always believe in yourself and your talent.. and may all of your craziest dreams come true.. only success may come your way.. and love.. may you find a love worthy of you.. thank you.. for letting me love you.. thank you for loving me.. for giving so many memories which I will cherish for ever.. for giving me hope.. you gave me hope my love.. having known you was a gift I will always keep in my heart.. we may never meet again but I am always by your side.. you are always in my heart.. and in years to come I will continue loving you with every one of my broken pieces.. from the bottom of my heart I hope you get everything you wish for.. I only want you to be happy..
And to all the rest of you who came into my life this year or have been there for years.. so many thanks.. you were either another blessing or another lesson..
May 2016 only come with good moments.. have fun y'all..

No comments:

Post a Comment